Equality and Inclusion
Our Aims and Values
Meet the Staff
Meet the Governors
Data Privacy Notice
You said, we did...
After School Clubs
Starting at Gunter School
Support for disabled pupils
Written Statement of Behaviour Principles
How to Apply Online
Leaving Gunter School
Bumped Head Advice
Early Years Foundation Stage
Gunter Football Team
Video Resource Centre
ENGLISH - INTERVENTION STRATEGY MATERIALS
Letters and Sounds
Overview Planning Charts
Intervention Strategy materials
PE and Sport
KS2 Tests - useful video
KS1 Tests - useful video
ICT General Resources
SEND Information Report
1. What kinds of Special Educational Needs does the school make provision for?
2. How does the school identify and assess Special Educational Needs?
3a. How are parents of children and young people with Special Educational Needs involved in the education of their child?
3b. How are pupils with Special Educational Needs involved in their own education?
4. How do we know how much progress is being made by pupils with Special Educational Needs?
5. How does the school support pupils with Special Educational Needs through transition?
6. Our approach to teaching pupils with SEND
7. Adaptations to the curriculum and learning environment
8. How does the school get more specialist help for pupils if they need it?
9. Expertise and training of staff in relation to pupils with Special Educational Needs
10. Securing equipment and facilities
11. Evaluating the effectiveness of SEN provision
12. What extra-curricular activities can a pupil with Special Educational Needs access at school?
13. Support for improving emotional and social development
14. How does the headteacher and governing body involve other people in meeting the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs including support for their families?
15. If a parent of a child with Special Educational Needs has a complaint, how does the school deal with it?
16. Who are the support services that can help parents with pupils who have Special Educational Needs?
17. Contact details for raising concerns
18. How can parents find the Birmingham Local Authority’s local offer?
Click here for