For full details, please follow the link below.
Meet the Staff
Prospectus - Our Aims and Values
Gunter Primary School - Background
Health, Safety and Welfare
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kinds of Special Educational Needs does the school make provision for? What type of provision does the school make and how do they know it works?
2. How does the school identify and assess Special Educational Needs?
3. How do we know how much progress is being made by pupils with Special Educational Needs?
4. What extra-curricular activities can a pupil with Special Educational Needs access at school?
5. Does the school have a Special Educational Needs co-ordinator? Who are they and how can you get in touch with them?
6. What training does the staff in school have in relation to pupils with Special Educational Needs?
7. How does the school get more specialist help for pupils if they need it?
8. How are parents of children and young people with Special Educational Needs involved in the education of their child?
9. How are pupils with Special Educational Needs involved in their own education?
10. If a parent of a child with Special Educational Needs has a complaint about the school, how does the headteacher or governing body deal with the complaint?
11. How does the headteacher and governing body involve other people in meeting the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs including support for their families?
12. Who are the support services that can help parents with pupils who have Special Educational Needs?
13. How does the school support pupils with Special Educational Needs through transition?
How can parents find the Birmingham Local Authority’s local offer?
Meet the Governors
Data Privacy Notice
You said, we did...
Trips and Visits
Bumped Head Advice
Early Years Foundation Stage
Gunter Football Team
Video Resource Centre
ENGLISH - INTERVENTION STRATEGY MATERIALS
Letters and Sounds
Overview Planning Charts
Intervention Strategy materials
PE and Sport
KS2 Tests - useful video
KS1 Tests - useful video
ICT General Resources
Gifted and Talented
Click here for