Our school has an open door policy to parents ensuring we are always approachable so parents feel involved in the education of their child.
In addition our school aims to regularly involve parents in the education of their child through a variety of different ways including:
· Regular meetings with Inclusion Manager, class teacher and support staff
· Target setting so parents can see what their child is working on next
· Home/school books to inform parents of important information
· Regular curriculum letter to inform parents of what will be going on during the term
· Homework diaries
· Home reading logs
· Information on the school website
· Parents’ evenings
· INSPIRE workshops
· Parent drop-ins/coffee mornings
· Signposting to parent groups
· Parents’ views on IEP/Annual Review documents
Click here for more information.